Altra Footwear Lone Peak 3 Red/Deep Sea Free Shipping BOTH Ways 8737671
- View the size chart
- Whether you adventure solo or with a pack, keep feet comfortable mile after red mile in the Altra® Lone Peak 3 trail-running shoe.
- Predecessor: Lone Peak 2.5.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 0 mm.
- Altra Zero Drop recommends that those new to natural running and zero-drop footwear transition slowly by wearing these on shorter runs and gradually building up to regular mileage.
- Natural-running-inspired shoe with a zero-drop differential and moderate cushioning, that is ideal for trail running, hiking, fastpacking and trail racing.
- Designed to improve running form, toe splay, stability, traction, and comfort.
- FootShape™ toebox design allows the foot to splay naturally and maintain proper alignment, while absorbing shock and promoting a more powerful toe-off.
- Quick-drying, abrasion-resistant mesh upper features minimal seams to reduce the likelihood of irritation.
- Gusseted tongue helps keep debris out.
- Lace-up closure.
- Gaiter Trap™ features a tab to secure gaiter to the shoe without having to strap it below the outsole.
- Trail Rudder at back of heel.
- Light tongue and collar padding.
- Breathable fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- No-slip sockliner design.
- Removable 5 mm Contour footbed.
- Zero Drop™ Platform promotes a natural foot strike and an efficient stride.
- Natural Ride system.
- Dual-layer EVA midsole with A-Bound™ top layer.
- Total Stack Height (total thickness of midsole and outsole underfoot): 25 mm.
- Altra MaxTrac sticky rubber outsole with TrailClaw™ for reliable traction over varied terrain.
- StoneGuard™ helps deflect rocks for a smoother, more stable ride.
- Last Type: SD5.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.